Thanks a lot for my second “Mystery Blogger Award”.Due to my tight schedule I couldn’t take up the challenge immediately.Anyways , it’s nice to know that there are fellow bloggers who really appreciate my work.
I have been nominated by very talented blogger – Rekha Sahay. What attracted me about her blog are her beautiful Hindi poems .Thanks for thinking of me and nominating my name Rekha .Do have a look at her blog folks.You’ll find it amazing.
RULES for the nominees-
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
Add the link of your favourite post-
Thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating the award! This is a nice way to connect with more people. Click Okoto Enigma to know about this award .Do visit her blog which has creative Writings.
3 random facts about me:
- I love reading mystery.Agatha Christie and James Patterson have always been my favourite mystery writers .
- I am a foodie.I love to eat ,and pray it won’t gain me wait.Yes, I do that on regular basis.And guess what,it does work for me atleast till now.
- I love monsoons .Getting drenched wet in the rain has always been my favourite thing to do.
Questions asked by Rekha:
- What is your worst experience of life?
Saw a major road accident while travelling to a nearby city with my dad.
- What you like to eat in breakfast?
I preferably like eating vegetable oats and milk when not at home or All sorts of stuffed parathas with lots of butter when at home.See I told ya I love to eat.
- Which is your favorite colour?
That’s an easy one 😀 Pink pink pink, all sorts and shades of Pink .I can eat sleep dream repeat Pink literally 😛
- What is your aim in your life?
I wish to be a very famous blogger someday .Apart from that ,
- What makes you happy and proud?
Eating Maggi at 2 AM in the morning with cold coffee is what makes me happy.I feel happiness in small small things in life and my parents make me proud for making me who I am today .Young Independent and happy 🙂
My nominees for this award:
Do visit these blogs and you can surely have great fun and inspiring thoughts!
My questions to nominees are:
- If you were to given one thing about yourself for a day what would that be ?
- Most memorable anecdote of your childhood?
- How often do you smile in a day,if you do 🙂 ?
- Who is your favourite travel partner and why?
- Your favorite gadget which you cannot afford to live without except for phone and laptop ,they are too obvious?
There is no compulsion to accept this award ,but if you do it,i will be glad and happy to read your answers