This is my first award ,yay I am so happy and super excited at the same time. I want to thank all my followers and the people who supports me all the time to grow my blog! Sashaa nominated me for the same quiet some time back but somehow amidst my busy schedule I couldn’t take up the challenge .
My reason is simple. I didn’t wish to take up the challenge without devoting time for it.Right now I am laying back in my sofa with my laptop in hand fully relaxed to take up the challenge .Yay!! and I am so excited 😀 .So here I am .Better late than never.
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.-
– Okoto Enigma
I would like to thank Sasha for nominating me for “The Mystery Blogger Award”. Sasha is not only a fellow blogger but an awesome friend too .We met on wordpress but I guess we have a long way to go.Agree Sash ?? She is an amazing writer and I find her blog very Catchy and sophisticated at the same time.She writes beautiful inspiring posts and spreads happiness . :).Glad we met.
RULES for the nominees-
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
Add the link of your favourite post-
Thanks to Okoto Enigma for creating the award! This is a nice way to connect with more people. Click Okoto Enigma to know about this award .Do visit her blog.It has very creative writings.
3 random facts about me:
- I love dancing ,I have learnt Kathak in my childhood .Dancing makes me happy and content.
- I am not a Whatsapp addict .A bit silly but that’s a fact too.I haven’t been using whatsapp since the past 7-8 months. 😛
- I am an introvert but a complete chatterbox in front of people I am comfortable with.
Question by Sasha:
1.How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Oh 3-4 times on weekdays and 1-2 on weekends .There are days when I don’t look at the mirror too .I comb my hair in a hurry and rush to my destination. I take a lot of time to eat ,very slow eater.I literally require 20-30 mins to have my breakfast so gotta cut shot some time elsewhere.
2. What is your greatest strength and weakness?
I am very patient and honest.Both turns out to be my strength and weakness .
3. If your were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?(weird question)
The most interesting one 😀
Oh I would love to be Bear Grills .I am not adventurous ,naah not at all and somehow being him might fill in the courage inside me to jump a cliff( with parachute intact of course) ,run ,climb and survive for a day 🙂
4. Name three things in nature you find most beautiful?
Raindrops ,fishes and smell of soil immediately after rain.”If soil is a drug I am a drug Addict” 😀
5. What’s your profession and why did you choose this ?have you choose this on your own or you have to by fate?
Okay ,I am a ( read bhed chaal ) software professional, and I chose it because if was too difficult to pursue a career in my core branch and also I had a delusion that I love to code only to realise I don’t.Ironic but true. :)I of course chose it by my own but then I am young enough to take risks in life ..yayy !! So no regrets.
My nominees for this award:
Have a look at their blog .They writing amazing posts ..
My questions to the nominees are:
1. Have you ever gotten into a fight while trying to be a peacemaker ?
2. When was the last time you cried and why ( wierd question)?
3. How many times do you smile in a day ?(This is sort of an introspection question 🙂
4. Did you ever have a crush on your school teacher ? 😀
5. Which is your favourite book and why ?
Don’t know about the best one but following is my favourite post.