I was just asking my cousin studying in 4th standard the other day whether she knows about this 500 and 1000 currency notes ban to which I received the most hilarious reply .The conversation follows :
Me:Himoy do you know about this note ban thing sweetheart?
Himoy: Haan (yes) didi ,PM Modi has banned all the old 500 and 1000 rupee currency notes which can be exchanged with new notes .Papa went to the bank few days back and got new notes in return of the old ones ..:D Isse didi kala dhan khatam ho jaega.
Me:Wow Himoy ,good ya ,but do you know what is kala dhan ?
Himoy:Rolling her eyes and smiling .Yes I do.Black money .
Me :Okay , what is this black money then?
Himoy:With an innocent face didi when we paint the notes with black color then it becomes black money.
Me :Smiling in amusement.Acha to wo chalega kaise note.How will it work? 😂
Himoy:Bank mai Jake chal jaega.
I couldn’t resist laughing in front of her.Eventually making her conscious of what she said.
Himoy:Didi chal jaega ,class mai bacche baat kr rhe the.When we color a note with black paint,it is called black money..
PS:She is just too small to understand this stuff in detail. I hugged her and said, I love u Himoy.
Funny but true.Not only my cousin but most of the kids think the same about black money.Let this innocence never die ..😘😘💜
Love this quote
This one is my favorite quote .. What’s yours .
Meet miss 2000
Dearest Miss 2000
Welcome to India to be precise. I hope you survive endless years from 13-Nov-2016 till infinity.Your old counterparts namely Mr 1000 and Mr 500 are no more alive.😐:'(
They are living in peace somewhere in heaven,resting in banks,garbage bins even getting burnt at some places where they are in abundance proving that Everything in excess is harmful But looking at their plight please don’t lose heart.Stop being maudlin in advance.😂
You are not alone.Your are left to befriend are Miss 5,10,20,50,100 .I know they are like kids compared to you but technically they are and will be your seniors and way more in demand these days since our beloved PM took up measures to curb corruption and black money from the country and you were sleeping in ICUs (read Currency chests ).
Before you enter this selfish world and we start spoiling you ,I want you to know a few things.
- You are helpless ,yes you are :'(😐people will misuse you and even might spoil your beauty.They might jot down their paramour’s name on you seeking inspiration from movies like serendipity and it’s funny Indian counterpart movie like Milenge Milenge ,destiny destiny crap.If this happens ,don’t lose heart.. I know you cannot apply contour or a BB cream to remove blemishes like these on your face.Take whatever comes in your way with ease.😂
- You will always have a special place in the wallet of a common man and lockers of the rich.They will treat you with same worth and respect as Mr 1000 or even more with time .
- I know you are selfless ,mean no harm but still people might use you to buy weapons and carry out anti social and mass destructive activities.If this happens cry your heart out but never give up. We have intellectuals who will take care of you and prevent your misuse.
- There will be good times too.Girls will carry you with them on their shopping spree and bless you when you will be with them in abundance.
- Guys might exchange you with an expensive bottle of wine on weekends.Imagine the love you might receive from them too.
- Remember the common man will love you and respect you fully,moms might cry their heart out while giving you away to grocers .Don’t get attached to this mum business I advice you ,mums are really tricky.
Enough said as of now.. I end up here :)☺
Hello Hello !! Okay I’ll try to keep this post short ,simple and crisp .
Few months back I took up an online entrance test which had a mandatory 15 minute psychometric sectional test in the end .It was the easiest to attempt as any prior preparation was required .I just had to be me .
I came out of the classroom immediately after finishing my test ,took out my phone and booked an OLA(cab) to return back home.
On the way back I was munching my biscuit and called up my mom.Realizing that the cab is entering in a petrol pump ,I hanged up my phone and started peeping out of the window .
Got my results after a few days ,I did pretty good in all the sections but my psychometric test result fascinated me the most.In short my personality type said I am highly idealistic ,an introvert and can do good in all sorts of domain in my career.
But the result made me question myself literally.I know I am an introvert ,multitask sometimes ,we all can if the situation demands so .But I don’t really think myself to be an idealist for that matter ..Here is why-
- No I am not an idealist ,atleast this is what I think. I forget to brush my teeth’s at night so many times. I never ever sleep early no matter at what time I have to get up next morning.
- I do order a burger and a cold coffee at 2 am in the morning .God bless all the night cafes !!I forget to exercise so many times .I don’t like to comb my hair on weekends .I don’t cook my own food ,I never really did .
- I love window shopping contemplating and wishing to be the daughter of an owner of Zara ,Mango or even yepme will work if I am not charged a penny.😂
- I dream of becoming a millionaire one day without working hard .Get a lottery or something.😁
- I giggle sarcastically on people I find amusing 😂,I don’t like to talk to anybody and everybody. I am very introvert (yes yes I am ,more to it later on),I am stubborn and selfish at times .Sarcasm flows in my genes. My dad is the wittiest person I have seen in my entire family. Glad I got 1% of his wittiness. 😁But I literally sound blunt in front of him. ,well that’s not the point right now ,focus minion focus 😥
And still wonder what makes me an Idealist..
Okay wait let me think ?? Rolling my eyes .Let me think some Good words and vibes only
- Oh yes I do make my bed ,fold my blanket everytime when I wake up( morning /evening )
- I meditate quiet often ,but then I try to .
- I smile for no reason at times ,giggle like a 10yr old .And love to love people around me ,send them gifts , make some DIYs for them .
- I dance as much as I like carefree,pretending like nobody’s watching .
- I complete all the work in time or at least try to ,putting up well with people around me without getting mad at people.Yes I never really had any fight with anyone since I was a kid .Neglect my sister ,parents ,two of my cousins and a couple of friends.It will be a bit of braggadocio if I refuse to mention the above names :mrgreen:😂😂I wasn’t angelic and I have fought my ass off and still do with these people .☺😁😁 I never really had a heated argument with anybody except these very few people around me.
- I wait at the red signal and leave only when it turns green even if the road is empty and there is no traffic police around.
- I am only sarcastic and stubborn to people who are important to me .For the rest I never really cared .Oh well who are you .!I don’t know you ,so no sarcasm..😂
Don’t know whether I am an idealistic introvert as my test says so or not..Bit whatever it may be I know I am happy and content and love the way I am.😁😁😁😁💜💜
What’s your personality type folks .Comments are welcomed
Why cage ourselves
Hello Hello ..
I got this notification in the morning which said that I have 100 followers.. :):):D:D
Somehow we always find time for things we love ,be it anything ,no matter how busy we may be.And we are always out of time for things we don’t .Ironic but true:D..This past 1 month has taught me how easy it is to chase our dreams and do what we love .:D
My phone’s battery is never more than 40%
It literally made my day.My blogging journey started very randomly 🙂 out of boredome sitting in a computer shop.I am not the kind of person who gets bored easily also I loving sitting alone at times.But I am Glad I got bored that day or else I wouldn’t have been writing this with a big big smile on my face.
I thank you all for appreciating me and loving me for who I am .Accepting my anonymous identity and applauding my work..A big thank you.
I wish I could devote more time here but somehow cannot due to my jam packed schedule though amidst all the hustle n bustle I somehow manage time to read my fellow bloggers.It’s so easy to do what we love the most.
Also let’s catch up on twitter .Drop down your twitter usernames here in the comment section so I can follow you or take mine – @MinionHead
Hello Hello 🙂
Thank you Palpable Penning for nominating me for the 3 Days Quote Challenge. She is an avid writer and I found her blog very colorful and catchy ,do visit her blog 🙂
Rules for the Challenge:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes a day for 3 consecutive day.
- Nominate 3 bloggers each day.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
Charles R. Swindoll
Life is too short to worry about small small things .Try Eating unhygienic sometimes .You won’t die.Try eating an extra chapati and imagine it would gain you an extra kilos and watch it materialize.Take minimum tension and enjoy whatever comes your way.
I would like to nominate following for Day 3:
3 Chitra cp
It’s not a compulsion to take this challenge, but i would like you to take it up and spread the quotes you really follow or can relate to 🙂
I complete my challenge with this .Yayy 🙌🙌🙌
Hello Hello 🙂
Disclaimer: You’ll totally smell feminism from my post today. 🙌😁😁
All the quotes are taken from various novels by Sohphie Kinsella.I love that woman and her writings totally. I relate to her books vicariously .Yes yes I do. 🌸:):D
“There’s no luck in business. There’s only drive, determination, and more drive.”
That’s just what I meant when I said, don’t settle for less. Low aim is a crime. Chase your dreams, no matter what age you are!
“Shopping is actually very similar to farming a field. You can’t keep buying the same thing, you have to have a bit of variety. Otherwise you get bored and stop enjoying yourself.”
I would like to nominate following talented bloggers –
2 Okoto Enigma
It’s not a compulsion to take up this challenge, but I would like you to take it up and spread the quotes you really follow or can relate to 🙂